I know I’m a loner
with a fine bottle cap collection.
And I know you call me honey
and trespass anytime you like.
But when Wednesday walks home
tousled like a young pilgrim
I could do her laundry.
Bake pies just to keep the heavy
scent of pastry in the room.
She has as good to me as an extra sandwich,
a Chilean stamp with fountains
and look, Neruda in the distance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Clever with Chalk
Remember the morning I came down and convinced Us we were dead? Being too early And too quiet to prove otherwise We believed it A gre...
-
Last night we finally got wind of the new greeting card. It sounded like shrimp head or lunch pail. But those are things of profound sadness...
-
For A Few I am not a carpenter And this is not a religious poem So just forget your prejudices For a few. As I was saying I am not a carpent...
-
All life is like this afternoon on your young sandy face the weight of the stars the body tasting like snow the slipcover of communication f...
3 comments:
I've read it thrice, and still don't know what to say. I'll give it a few more tries ... maybe you can help me by telling me what you were thinking.
Today was that Wednesday. I get it now.
sounds like a song
Post a Comment