Tuesday, January 22, 2019

We Can't Go Back There

One needs a walk I know
more than I'm promising.
Maybe I'll add some color.
Look, the carnival that can be seen
from the harbors of language
is no greater than a letdown.
I'll grab a cod
because deep down inside
I'm a fisherman.
Now things get nice.
When I got to the edge of the forest
you were there.
We started thinking
as one in silence
is thinking.
We installed a revolving door
of conversation
so perhaps we wouldn't miss
the car rides.
So perhaps, we wouldn't
have to breathe
beneath capsized boats.
So that maybe we could
tear the envelope appropriately
and lose
this loneliness.
I hope that clears
everything up.

No comments:

All Life is like this Afteroon

All life is like this afternoon on your young sandy face the weight of the stars the body tasting like snow a slipcover of communic...